Villa Andina’s Natural Cacao products are made with simple, almost hand-crafted processes that preserve its integrity, flavour, aroma and traditional properties. Roasted at low temperatures, and processed with low-speed mills packed with cooling systems, we obtain pure cacao products, free from alkalinization processed and any other chemical input traditionally used in the cacao industry to drive profits, Villa Andina’s cacao is the perfect way to obtain native varieties of cacao maintaining their natural characteristics.
Ucayali, Huánico, San Martin, Junín regions.
- Flavor Profile: Villa Andina’s Natural Cacao is known for its rich and complex flavor profile, with notes of fruit, nuts, spices, and sometimes even hints of floral or earthy tones.
- Origin: Peruvian cacao is grown in specific regions of Peru, where the unique combination of climate, soil, and growing conditions contribute to the distinct flavor and quality of the cacao.
- History: Cacao has been grown and consumed in Peru for thousands of years, and is part of the country’s rich cultural heritage and culinary tradition.
- Quality: Villa Andina’s Cacao is recognized for its high quality and is often considered some of the finest cacao in the world. This is due to the careful cultivation and processing methods used by farmers, as well as the rigorous standards for quality and flavor set by the Peruvian government.
- Sustainability: Many producers of Villa Andina’s cacao are committed to sustainable and ethical practices, including preserving the environment, supporting local communities, and promoting fair labor practices.
Overall, Villa Andina’s Natural Cacao is special because of its unique flavor, rich history, and commitment to quality and sustainability. If you’re looking for a high-quality and flavor cacao product, Villa Andina’s Cacao is a great choice.
Villa Andina’s natural cacao beans, nibs, paste, butter, and powder can all be used in various culinary applications, depending on the desired outcome. Here are some ideas for how to use our cacao in your cooking and baking:
Cacao Beans: Cacao beans can be roasted and added to recipes as a crunchy texture, or used to make homemade chocolate.
Cacao Nibs: Cacao nibs are often consumed as a healthy snack, to experience Cacao’s natural taste, used as a topping for desserts, such as ice cream or yogurt, or added to baked goods for a crunchy texture and chocolate flavor.
Cacao Paste: Cacao paste can be melted and used in recipes several recipes as it’s the main ingredient for chocolate!Chocolate sauce, ganache truffles, or your preferred chocolate are just some of its many uses.
Cacao Butter: Cacao butter is a popular ingredient in vegan cuisine, as it has a high melting point and a smooth, creamy texture that can be used to make homemade chocolate bars,truffles, and several other recipes.
Cacao Powder: Cacao powder is a versatile ingredient that can be used in baking and cooking, such as in cakes, brownies, or hot chocolate. It can also be added to smoothies or protein shakes for a chocolate flavor boost.
Overall, there are many creative and delicious ways to use Villa Andina’s Cacao in your cooking and baking. Experiment with different forms of cacao to see which ones you prefer; and enjoy the rich, complex flavor and nutritional benefits in your favorite recipes and snacks.