Grown in the inter-Andean valleys in Cusco and Andahualas, our Amarthan grains offer a nutrient-dense, sustainably grown alternative.
Andahuaylas and Cusco regions.
- High in protein: Amaranth is an excellent source of protein, providing all the essential amino acids, making it a great option for vegetarians and vegans. Additionally, its high protein content makes it a great food for building and repairing muscles.
- Gluten-free: Amaranth is a gluten-free grain, making it a good option for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- Rich in fiber: Amaranth is a good source of dietary fiber, which helps to promote digestive health and prevent constipation and other digestive issues.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals: Amaranth is a good source of vitamins and minerals, such as iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium, which are important for overall health and a strong immune system.
- Low glycemic index: Amaranth has a low glycemic index, meaning it does not cause spikes in blood sugar levels, making it a good option for people with diabetes or for those looking to maintain stable energy levels throughout the day.
In conclusion, amaranth is a highly nutritious grain that offers numerous health benefits, making it a great addition to your diet. Whether you are looking to increase your protein intake, boost your fiber consumption, or find a gluten-free grain option, amaranth is an excellent choice. So, consider adding amaranth to your diet today to enjoy its many health benefits!